Round Robin Rules
Round Robin Rules as of 2009-11-01:
- Games are Back Gammon or Nack Gammon for 1pt, or more, cube allowed.
- A player must invite all the players above him using the links in his row.
The opponent must first acknowledge this match on DailyGammon before the link
is turned into a P.
You are reminded when this match was last invited and by which player.
- For a finished game you get the following points
- Lose: 0.0 pt
- Win : 1.0 pt
- What is being calculated
- a score count: the number of Win points
- a tie count: the sum of the score count of the players you defeated
- Who will be the winner of the tournament?
From the players with the highest score we look at
If we still have a tie, we play a Play-off tournament with the above rules.
- the tie count
- the matches of the players against each other
we apply the above rules to the matches of the players in the tie.
- Players who do not finish all matches will be resigned and so will all there played matches.
- Players who resign multiple tournaments are removed from playing at DGat.
- In case of missing rules the tournament director will make the decision.