TTT Rules used by DGat as of 2009-11-11:
The TTT (Tric Trac Tournos) rules are invented by Mike Main
- Games are 1pt cubeless games
- A player must invite all the players above him using the links in his row.
The opponent must first acknowledge this match on DailyGammon before the link
is turned into a P. (2012-05-01)
- For a finished game you get the following points
- Lose: 0.5 pt
- Win : 1.0 pt if Single
- Win : 2.0 pt if Gammon
- Win : 3.0 pt if Back Gammon
- Win : 3.0 pt if Resign or Time-Out by opponent
(2011-02-23: Contradicts with rule 4)
- Who will be the winner of the tournament?
From the players with the highest score we look at
If we still have a tie, we play a Play-off tournament with the above rules.
- the number of Back-Gammon Wins
- the number of Gammon Wins
- the number of Single Wins
- the matches of the players against each other
we apply the above rules to the matches of the players in the tie.
- Players who do not finish all matches will be resigned and so will all there played matches.
- Players who resign multiple tournaments are removed from playing at DGat.
- In case of missing rules the tournament director will make the decision.